Mike Daemon, the founder and host of the NoStrings podcasts and NoStringsNG website, announces the launch of a hotline for LGBT Nigerians:
NoStrings launches its official hotline for LGBT Nigerians
Good news everyone!
Here at NoStrings, we believe that all lives matters, and LGBT persons are humans, and so their lives matter.
We have decided to launch the official NoStrings hotline to tackle issues affecting the lives of LGBT persons living in the country. The aim is not just to bring the community together but to provide access to accurate information whenever it is needed.
So, are you an LGBT person living in Nigeria and going through some serious challenges and need help? Do you need access to counseling and support? Do you need to access free HIV testing services, or are you having some health concerns you will need to discuss with experts and professionals?
Also, have you experienced any human rights violation, or you have witnessed this happen to someone else and need to report it? Are you in danger? Is anyone trying to blackmail you? Or you just need to make a general inquiry with us here at NoStrings?
The phone number you can use is +234 813 242 0473. It is a 24-hour open phone line for SMS and phone calls. Call today to speak with someone confidentially who will listen and won’t judge.
- Call or send an SMS if you would like to subscribe to our SMS alert notification service to get periodic updates from us.
- We will not entertain phone calls from people directly seeking for financial assistance of any kind or for hook-up arrangements.
The NoStringsNG Team
- 2 celebrities are redefining gender for Nigerians (July 2016, 76crimes.com)
- Nigerian police extort money from man they claim is gay (June 2016, 76crimes.com)
- Training Nigeria’s future LGBT leaders
- AIDS could rebound as Nigeria gets harsh anti-gay law (76crimes.com)
- With Nigeria’s anti-gay law, HIV care drops 10%-70% (76crimes.com)
- Nigerian mob demands death for gay prisoners (76crimes.com)
- Court decision coming in suit vs. Nigeria’s anti-gay law (September 2014, 76crimes.com)
- Gay Prosecution: Open Letter to the Archbishop of Jos, Ignatius Kaigama | P.M. NEWS Nigeria (P.M. News Nigeria)
- Archive of articles by Mike Daemon
- Archive of articles about NoStrings