33 Responses

1. jerbearinsantafe
    jerbearinsantafe at |

A look at a protest over Trinidad and Tobago’s homophobic travel policies…

2. jerbearinsantafe
    jerbearinsantafe at |

Reblogged this on Fairy JerBear's Queer World News, Views & More From The City Different – Santa Fe, NM and commented:
    A look at a protest over Trinidad and Tobago’s homophobic travel policies…

3. lynntparks
    lynntparks at |

I completely agree with this protest. Although- at least to my knowledge- we have never enforced the laws, then why are they still on the books? We are caught between wanting to change and evolve and a domineering idea of Conservatism. I support love. Come on T+T have a heart.

1. Jackass
      Jackass at |

Have what heart T&T don’t support gays

1. Cydne
        Cydne at |

You cannot speak on behalf of Trinidad and Tobago!

4. Shaun
    Shaun at |

Please be assured that a large proportion of the T&T population are very supportive of Gays. I’m sure most are unaware that the laws exist. Certainly in my lifetime I can’t recall anyone being charges for being gay.

1. Jackass
      Jackass at |

That’s the biggest lie NOT me

1. Cydne
        Cydne at |

“Not me” … Well that is your opinion but still does not prove Shaun statement to be a lie. You are one individual in this country.

2. El Rodrigo
        El Rodrigo at |

Well then, I guess there’s a reason you’re called ‘Jackass’.
        I is a Trini, and I support my fellow human beings, regardless of what their heart desires.

You sir, can go leap off of a cliff.

5. Caleigh
    Caleigh at |

Thank you for your persistence and determination!

6. Pinky
    Pinky at |

I don’t know where most of you all live but Trinidad & Tobago us not ready for this the islands are too religious bond with beliefs by most groups being LGBT is and will always be a great sin abomination & punishable in the eyes of God by death if you read our Constitution most of the laws are based on religious teachings it is not going to be an easy time however with this wicked system of things it will be passed

1. Jackass
      Jackass at |

PM says that’s the choice of the ppl that’s why it have a buller man going up for elections

7. Lala
    Lala at |

Let T&T stay so please we done have so much shid going on and We already getting warning from God if yh gay go someway in a country that allows it and get married…..

8. Trinicali
    Trinicali at |

We do not want the legalization of gays in T&T. Keep your homosexual ways out of our country and take the gays here with you.

1. Cydne
      Cydne at |

As a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago I say speak on behalf of yourself. We ? Not we ! That is your opinion not the opinion of every citizen in Trinidad and Tobago!

9. patricia mohammed
    patricia mohammed at |

DEMOCRACY!! The right to practice and chose…..Why is Trinidad and Tobago being subjected to this kind of harassment? Is it not our right to follow our beliefs ? Don’t be hypocrites…when you only support the views that coincide with yours and not with those who oppose…that is what democracy is all about…

10. pullmitoteepricklal
    pullmitoteepricklal at |

Trinidad needs to decriminalise cannabis first……..

11. franiel32
    franiel32 at |

Reblogged this on franiel32.

12. K
    K at |

Why does Trinidad have to just go along with whatever America or Europe does? Why do we have to adopt their values? Who makes them the standard for how we should live and act and think?